DUE TO SNOW, THE GOLF COURSE WILL BE CLOSED TODAY, THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 25TH
THE DRIVING RANGE WILL BE CLOSED TODAY.
DUE TO THE HIGH VOLUME OF PLAY, IF WE ARE OPEN AND YOU HAVE BOOKED A FOURSOME YOU WILL BE ALLOWED A MAXIMUM OF 2 GOLF CARTS FOR THE GROUP YOU ARE WITH- IF YOU ARE A SINGLE WITH ANOTHER GROUP YOU MAY GET AN INDIVIDUAL CART.
Current Pro Shop Hours: 8am-5pm 7 Days/Week
Current F&B Hours 11am-8pm Sunday- Thursday
11 am- 9pm Friday-Saturday
ELBERT COUNTY BACK TO LEVEL YELLOW
Spring Valley is OPEN for indoor dining with limited capacity.
7 days a week
Come show your support and enjoy a great meal at Creekside Grill!
Click below to see our full menu.
- Pro-Shop open to 6 guests at a time
- Golf transactions will mainly be via the pro-shop window
SPRING VALLEY GOLF CLUB UPDATE EFFECTIVE January 1st, 2021
The following guidelines will be followed strictly by Spring Valley Golf WHEN GOLF IS BEING PLAYED
- MASKS MUST BE WORN WHEN ENTERING THE CLUBHOUSE
- ALL CARTS NEED TO BE BACK IN BY 5PM SO WE CAN ENSURE PROPER CLEANLINESS AND SANITATION– NO EXCEPTIONS
- DUE TO HIGH DEMAND, CART RENTALS WILL BE TWO PEOPLE PER CART IF YOU’RE IN THE SAME GROUP (If you’re a single with a threesome, you are allowed your own cart, but a foursome all booking together will ONLY be allowed a max of 2 carts)
- The Pro Shop is now open but we encourage you to use the window to check in unless you are buying merchandise or using the restroom and will use the following guidelines:
A) No more than 6 people allowed in at one time
B) Social Distancing Measures required (No closer than 6 feet together, please stand on the tape on the ground when in line)
C) We will still be utilizing the window to check in prepaid/member tee times. We are trying to limit as much in person contact as possible- if you have paid for your time just come to the window, and we will let you know which cart to take.
- Customers shall still be encouraged to book tee times online.
- DRIVING RANGE, PUTTING GREEN, AND CHIPPING FACILITIES ARE OPEN!
- Rakes in bunkers shall not be available
- Golfers shall bring their own scoring pencils and download the score card from the Spring Valley website.
- The cups have noodles in them, preventing the ball from rolling fully in.
- Flag sticks shall remain in place, and shall not be touched.
ANY DIRECT QUESTIONS YOU MAY EMAIL TO:
THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING AS WE ALL DEAL WITH THESE EVER-CHANGING, UNCERTAIN, AND DIFFICULT TIMES TOGETHER!
Click below to see our full menu.
Spring Valley is no ordinary golf club. We are a privately owned, public facility situated at an elevation of 6,800 feet and surrounded by 429 acres of rolling hills. Running Creek, which is lined with 100 year old, giant Cottonwood trees, meanders throughout the course. It’s a challenging 18-hole championship golf course set in beautiful surroundings.
Our clubhouse feels like an upscale country lodge filled with friends and family. We invite you to come in and visit the Pro Shop, The Lounge, and Creekside. The Lounge is a great place to relax after a round of golf or after a long day at work, offering a vast food and drink menu with friendly customer service. Creekside upstairs is the perfect spot to host an event with first class food and service and an all around good time. Spring Valley can also be your one stop shop for golf tournaments, parties, weddings, or any excuse to gather with your friends. We hope to see you soon!