SPRING VALLEY GOLF CLUB UPDATE EFFECTIVE September 21st, 2020
The following guidelines will be followed strictly by Spring Valley Golf
- MASKS MUST BE WORN WHEN ENTERING THE CLUBHOUSE
- ALL CARTS NEED TO BE BACK IN BY 7PM SO WE CAN ENSURE PROPER CLEANLINESS AND SANITATION– NO EXCEPTIONS
- DUE TO HIGH DEMAND, CART RENTALS WILL BE TWO PEOPLE PER CART IF YOU’RE IN THE SAME GROUP (If you’re a single with a threesome, you are allowed your own cart, but a foursome all booking together will ONLY be allowed a max of 2 carts)
- The Pro Shop is now open but we encourage you to use the window to check in unless you are buying merchandise or using the restroom and will use the following guidelines:
A) No more than 6 people allowed in at one time
B) Social Distancing Measures required (No closer than 6 feet together, please stand on the tape on the ground when in line)
C) We will still be utilizing the window to check in prepaid/member tee times. We are trying to limit as much in person contact as possible- if you have paid for your time just come to the window, and we will let you know which cart to take.
- Customers shall still be encouraged to book tee times online.
- DRIVING RANGE, PUTTING GREEN, AND CHIPPING FACILITIES ARE OPEN!
- Rakes in bunkers shall not be available
- Golfers shall bring their own scoring pencils and download the score card from the Spring Valley website.
- The cups have noodles in them, preventing the ball from rolling fully in.
- Flag sticks shall remain in place, and shall not be touched.
ANY DIRECT QUESTIONS YOU MAY EMAIL TO:
THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING AS WE ALL DEAL WITH THESE EVER-CHANGING, UNCERTAIN, AND DIFFICULT TIMES TOGETHER!
SPRING VALLEY LOUNGE PARTIALLY RE-OPEN!!
Spring Valley Golf Club’s lounge, dining room, and outdoor patios will be partially re-opening for dine-in service!
Space and availability will be limited in order for us to be in compliance with state and local guidelines.
Please be aware that although dine-in services will be available, there will be a number of changes and guidelines that we will be required to follow, so please be patient with our staff during this transition.
- Parties will be limited to groups of 8 or less with the exception of “same household” parties.
- We are allowed a maximum capacity of 50 total people
- While masks are not required, they are strongly encouraged while entering or exiting the restaurant.
- Please consider viewing our online menu at www.springvalleygolf.com preceding your visit in order to minimize contact with the use of physical menus.
- If you are experiencing any cold or flu like symptoms, or you have been in contact with someone who has, please do not plan on visiting the golf course or restaurant.
Click below to see our full menu.
Spring Valley is no ordinary golf club. We are a privately owned, public facility situated at an elevation of 6,800 feet and surrounded by 429 acres of rolling hills. Running Creek, which is lined with 100 year old, giant Cottonwood trees, meanders throughout the course. It’s a challenging 18-hole championship golf course set in beautiful surroundings.
Our clubhouse feels like an upscale country lodge filled with friends and family. We invite you to come in and visit the Pro Shop, The Lounge, and Creekside. The Lounge is a great place to relax after a round of golf or after a long day at work, offering a vast food and drink menu with friendly customer service. Creekside upstairs is the perfect spot to host an event with first class food and service and an all around good time. Spring Valley can also be your one stop shop for golf tournaments, parties, weddings, or any excuse to gather with your friends. We hope to see you soon!